Sunday, December 26, 2010

Happy Christmas Moo.

Dearest Maddox,

Merry, merry Christmas my love. I love you more than words can say. I’m so happy to have spent your fourth Christmas with you my three year old love.


You got scissors. Just like you asked for. And toys. Oh the toys. You received so many nice toys. And games. The only game we played with you thus far was a matching game which you loved. For Christmas you got Candy Land, UNO Moo, Ants in the Pants, Memory and Parcheesi (which you may still be too young for!).

You are loving UNO Moo and Candy Land. I love watching you play. It’s a wonderful interaction. We also had great news this Christmas. On Christmas Eve Uncle proposed to Tina! Proposed means that he asked her to be his wife! This is very exciting! Uncle and Tina are so happy, that makes Mama so happy too.


You were a pretty excellent boy this weekend Mr. Maddox. Thank you so much for being my best helper. I love you.

Always and forever and one day more,
Mama

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com